I feel honoured. I, so happily, have been given this lovely bit of sunshine by two of my favourite blogger friends. It is the Sunshine Blog Award. Yay! How fun and what a great way to brighten someones day. I seriously thank you two!! One an old friend and one new. They are Sarah (one of my BFF’s) from diaryofahouseelf.wordpress.com/ and my new friend Stephane at myfrenchheaven.com/. Both very inspiring places to visit. Sarah’s is a multi sensory trip. She makes you laugh, she has the ability to make you wonder. . She is the warmest( and I don’t mean hot flashes, Sarah!), funniest, talented house~elf I know! Next is Stephane. For this one you get to visit France! Ooh la la…. I adore France and food ! If you love cooking or food in general, you will not be disappointed.Promise. In fact you will become ravenous for what he is cooking up over there in his kitchen.Hop on your mouse and fly on over. His food photography will have you wishing you could get an invite for dinner . Big hugs to both of you for this happy day! Cheers. Kimberly.
The Sunshine Award is an award given to bloggers as a way of recognizing their blog as being inspirational or positively creative. Ok, so lets start cooking with fire here…..
- Blog a post linking back to the person/blog who nominated you.
- Answer the questions below, and
- Nominate 10 bloggers and notify them of the award.
Second, the questions ( a mixture of Sarah’s and Stephane’s ) because yes, I am just that lazy & my answers…
- Who is your favourite philosopher? Karma? she is only a bitch if you are..
- What is your favourite number? 5…
- What is your favourite animal? Horse, of course! but dogs are right up there. A horse/dog would be perfect, but I suppose am out of luck!
- What are your Facebook and Twitter links? sadly and happily I don’t have any!
- What is your favourite time of day? early morning when all the pinky~ golden light comes out to play.
- What is your favourite holiday? I am a true pleasure pig and I want to say ALL of them, but if I had to pick one it would be Christmas.It annoys me though that some holidays are too”HALLMARKED” for their own good. ughh kind of wrecks them. in my opinion.
- What is your favourite physical activity? he he he…. that answer is incriminating…my in laws read this.
- What is your favourite non-alcoholic drink? Perrier.
- What is your favourite flower? LOVE poppies, and sweet peas.
- What is your passion? the whole wide world.
Next up….. THE NOMINEES~ there are so many more but they made me choose just a few…sorry…:0)
1~ milnersblog.wordpress.com/ WOW… apparently he just got himself Freshly Pressed! Way to go!
2~http:// rarasaur.wordpress.com/~ so funny! She brightens my day!
3~http:// julierefer.wordpress.com/ ~ seriously wicked good equine photography!
4~ http://photobyholly.wordpress.com/~ AMAZING and touching photos of her boy and many other beautiful things.
5~http:// feckthisshit.com/ ~ hilarious! worth your time to read for sure
6~http:// thethrowdown.wordpress.com/ ~ check out the post on Rudolph!
7~http:// storiesfromhome.wordpress.com/about/ ~ beautiful and smart.
8~ http://yearofaustere.wordpress.com/~ one family’s magnificent challenge on being austere for a year! inspiring!
9~http:// croppingreality.com/~ gorgeous photography and drawings.
10~http:// blog.laplumenoire.co.uk/~ holy smokes. seriously beautiful photos!
k, congratulations peeps! catch you on the flip side!